connect CNCs with RS232 interface and CAT5 & CAT6 cable
MERCURIO is a WINDOWS native
program oriented to the transmission of CNC files on a Serial network;
it is enabled to serve simultaneously until 32 peripherals (base 2, 4 and
8), connected with one only archive computer, through ports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and CURRENT LOOP.CS
MERCURIO can be linked with some others CAM-SOFT programs like CNCAssistant and CNCEditor orieted programs for specific management of CNC files.
Main functionalities :
- Continous monitoring of the current operations and display, in real time, of the state of each active connection.
- High level of automation of the I/O processes.
- Nevertheless it is possible the manual intervention in order to send one or more selected Files.
AUTOMATIC or MANUAL
- A generic DNC cooperating with a customized DNC as :
- Z16 e Z32
directly manages the transmission of files 3D (high dimensions) while the milling operation is executed.
- Concentration in only one archive of all the CNC working Files of a big mechanical workshop.
Only ONE Archive for CNC files
transmission is directly managed from the Control Panel of the CNC;
every operator acts directly only on the Control Panel of the connected
CNC. The operator sends the request of transmission from its working
- It allows the preservation of the archive PC from external handling.
MERCURIO deletes the loss of time in multiple transmissions because it manages in MULTI-TASKING more processes in one time.
- Every operator seems to be the only user of the archive PC.
- No slowdown is pointed out in multiple use of DNCs, the PC seems to be devoted to a single operator.
utilities allow the visualization, directly on the display of the CNC,
of informations as messages to the operator an the list of the devoted
directory on the archive PC.
- Only one supervisor is enabled,
on-line, to monitor continuously the I/O activity of all the files from
CNC and from PC and to send messages to the Machining Tool operator.
problems are advised in real-time, all the informations, connected to
the involved transmission, are archived in
a report-file enabling the immediate check of the work-state
of each Machining Tool.
- It is very easy to configure and customize the System, and to add new connections.
Configurations FAST and EASY
MERCURIO is enabled to the automatic loading of more files used in palletized machining.
enabled, by special option, to the automatic conversion of the known
CNC File for a different CNC before the transmission.